Skills And Tools:
Please read the description and requirements carefully:
- Prepares financial statements
- Records account payable and account receivable
- Responsible for cash payment and collection from Insurance companies and other partners
- Prepares monthly financial reports and submits it to the management
- Deals with bank transactions, statements, and payroll procedures.
- Assist in the Budgeting process
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and file invoices.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, accounting/finance major.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in the field
- Excellent Microsoft word and excel skills
- Fluent/Good English
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent knowledge of financial regulations and procedures
- Time Management skills
- With principles of integrity, honesty and ethics
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Must be in Heliopolis or near by residence
- Accounting SupervisorConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo2 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago