Skills And Tools:
Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
We are looking for an analytical, result driven Software Engineer. The main purpose of his role is to engage with one of the MaxAB Technology departments that is delivering critical business projects whilst maintaining high morale and managing the day to day activities in an efficient and professional manner, as well as ensuring achieving advised targets by management.
Software engineer aspects of the role:
- Oversee the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team.
- Work closely with Product and Engineers on issues related to design and business requirements.
- Ensure that development standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that tasks are accurately estimated and delivered according to the schedule.
- Reviewing colleagues, tasks and doing technical interviews
- Works on highly complex tasks, often involving multiple systems or components.
- Designs and implements scalable, high-performance, and resilient software solutions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, effectively breaking down complex problems into smaller, solvable components.
- Proactively identifies and addresses system bottlenecks and performance issues.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ year work experience in software development, including experience in one of the following frameworks (Spring boot framework - preferred; GoLang, Laravel ).
- Large scale systems design experience.