Treasury AccountantPosted 28 days ago
206Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Handle daily operation with Banks through monitoring the implementation of cash transactions, plus recording on the system.
- Monitor & Review the daily cash & Bank positions.
- Review bank statements and ensure daily reconciliation.
- Handle all daily treasury operations" pay and receive".Receive cash and checks from sales representatives and customers.
- The settlement and review of itineraries daily with the Sales and Retail Department.
- Preparing the daily movement of receipts with all documents supporting the collections attached.
- Keeping the documents for collection in special files until they are delivered to the main treasury.
- Daily matching of the statement of the sub-treasury movement with the main treasury accountant.
- Carry out the required daily reports.
- Carrying out any other tasks assigned to him by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/ finance.
- 4:10 years’ experience.
- SAP User (Must).
- Good command of English
- Management Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications.
- 10th of Ramadan city resident is preferred
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Junior Accountant ( Nasr City)Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Senior Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Group Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo3 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago