Skills And Tools:
The Limousine Driver will pick up clients at a designated location and drive them to and from events and destinations.
- Plans a route that will best serve the client’s needs and estimates the time the trip will require.
- Uses knowledge of the local area, GPS, and/or mapping applications to avoid high-traffic areas and to ensure the shortest and safest route to the destination.
- Arrives at the predetermined location on time to pick up the client.
- Drives clients to their destination or event and picks them up at the scheduled time.
- Maintains records of travel time and expenses for each trip.
- Inspects the cleanliness of the limousine and confirm it has the food or drinks requested by the client.
- Ensures that the limousine’s maintenance schedule is up to date; confirms that there are no mechanical issues.
- Schedules maintenance for the limousine.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate a limousine safely.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to map appropriate routes and estimate travel times using GPS or standard maps.
- Extensive knowledge of vehicle maintenance and ability to diagnose mechanical problems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to present a neat and professional appearance.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Two years of related experience as a limousine driver is highly preferred.
- Must have a valid Driving license.
- Able to engage with clients ( Very good in English )
- Sales Manager (Hotels Experien...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria2 months ago