Skills And Tools:
- Developing a high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Work together with the team and external parties in troubleshooting/resolving application defects and other incidents to ensure performance and stability.
- The candidate will be responsible for implementing, and troubleshooting software programs and applications.
- His/her main duties will focus on understanding design, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- He/ she will also contribute to the estimates of the project, the quality and timeliness of the deliverables and the project’s compliance with the organizational processes and standards.
- Follow up full software development cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation). Ability to gather business requirements from appointed focal points.
- Ability to write clear understandable technical documents.
- Understand the software design strategies and method Model for the system structure and behavior.
- Has the ability to design and evaluate different solutions for and identical business case.
- Be able to work on sophisticated architecture level cases. Experience working within iterative or agile rapid delivery process.
- Working experience as a developer 1+ year.
- Proficient with web development in all layers of application development starting from front-end development, back-end development, middleware integration, and persisting data in the database.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in SQL, DB design and programming.
- Familiar with Web Services and technologies including SOAP and REST.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- knowledge and experience in core J2EE technologies including EJB, JPA, Hibernate, and JSF is a plus
- Familiar with security mechanisms, including web and web service security and their implementations.
- Good knowledge of Linux is a plus.
- Version Control/Git.