Skills And Tools:
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals
- Performs the different types & techniques of interviews.
- Attracting applicants & creating a data base of CVs for applicants matching with the required criteria for the major jobs & continuously update this data base.
- Make first call for the interview to determine the time and date.
- Checking the completeness of all the hiring credentials & signing all the hiring documents including contract, social insurance form no 1, bank account application, medical care coverage form.
- Handling admin HR related work
- Handling admin documentations
- Creating a finger print for the newly hired employees & completing all the data on the attendance system software.
- Sending the bank account opening applications to the bank branch & receiving the ATM & password then delivering them to the employee.
- Communicating with the medical care provider in all the approvals related to scans, labs, and operations.
- Handling all the issues related to social insurance office with all the needed documentations.
- Sending social insurance forms 1 & 6 to the head office for signature form the authorized person.
- Preparation for the training rounds which will be conducted in the company
- Assists in analyzing the given inputs & review the previous performance appraisal of the previous year to create the TNAs of the company staff & supports in designing the Training plan and manages to evaluate the ROIs.
- Keeps & updates training records.
- Assists in creating & implementing the talents pool (Succession plan) of the potential calibers across the organization.
- Coordinates with the Training providers, getting their Training calendars & search for new providers to meet the organization needs.
- Handles the required coordination & communication either with the training providers, in-house training .
Performance Management & Review Function:
- Clarify the performance cycle & collect the required performance evaluation forms on time.
- Creates the required reports & Analysis related to performance Management.
- 1-3 years of experience in HR functions & administration
- Females only
- Excellent English language
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo7 days ago