Skills And Tools:
Day- to-day Operations
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of Financial Analysis to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
Assists in the analysis of financial data using Oracle and spread sheets for the purpose of determining past financial performance that help for the current decision.
- Day-to-day operations are consistent with established policies, processes and procedures
Timely & accurate decision making at the spot
- Conducts scenario and sensitivity analysis to build a business case for trade investment decisions.
Develops project financial analysis (pay-out analysis) and evaluation of various scenarios (sensitivity analysis) to help & guide the business towards the optimal financial decisions.
- Provide business users with accurate relevant information that helps them taking proper corrective actions / decisions
Financial measures for the feasibility of projects under evaluation.
Budget Tracking for Trade Spending
- Assist in implementation of Sales Spending Tracking system by activity VS Budget and by activity in order to evaluate variances & apply effective financial controls.
- Automation (Business Object Report) that captures sales budget along with sales spending and identifying the variances resulting from any activities for cost control wise.
- Carrying out the operation duties of the annual budget as well as rolling forecasts preparation up to submission to Head Quarter in order to make sure that Business Unit has the desired forecasted financial statements.
- Accuracy in the preparation of the annual budget as well as quarterly rolling forecast.
Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in the annual BP.
- Analyze & Simulate costing information & prepare variance analysis to identify cost pressure of commodities prices, foreign currency fluctuation and its impact on profitability then determine the correspondent action to maintain the target profitability levels.
Analyze actual profitability through examining every cost element to highlight any risks or opportunities for the business unit.
- Variance analysis that help identify the risks as well as the corrective actions for maintaining targeted level of profitability.
Development of Ratio Analysis
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- Professional certificate “CMA or CFA“ is a preferable.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in Finance including a minimum of 2 years in Financial Analysis.
- Treasury Accountant - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Financial Planning And Analysi... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt10 days ago
- Costing And Budgeting ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Accounting Manager - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Executive Assistant/Secretary ... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Project Planner/Coordinator - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Business Analyst- Enter... - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia24 days ago
- Financial Planning And Analysi...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo20 days ago
- Executive AssistantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Financial AnalystConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago