IT Technical Support SpecialistPosted 28 days ago
158Applicants for1 open position
- 2In Consideration
- 15Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Field incoming service requests from end users via telephone, e-mail and/or any other channel in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from service desk customers.
- Prioritize and schedule service requests. Escalate (when required) to the appropriately experienced team.
- Record, track, and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the PC level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Install anti-virus software.
- Performing preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to service requests.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
- Conform to Environmental, Occupational health and safety management system requirements.
- BSc .in computer science or any relevant
- Experience 1-3 years in the same field.
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Good user of MS Windows Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented, Organized, dependable and trustworthy.
- Must be able to interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational backgrounds.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer-service attitude.
- Technical Support EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago