Skills And Tools:
- Receives, stores, and issues supplies
- Makes sure that stores always organized & in good shape.
- Ensures all material received is undamaged, the correct quantity, and accompanied by correct release documentation.
- Maintains a proper system for the items log.
- Fills the store requisition and keeps tracking for the issuing
- Records the movements of inventories on the ERP system.
- Issues periodic inventory reports.
- Complies with all internal/external audit requirements
- Responsible for managing the timely receipt of material/items at stores/stockyard, ensuring proper storage, issuing, and delivery system at the construction site along with maintaining inventory through the computer system
- Possess sound knowledge of store-keeping operation should be able to monitor and maintain safe and quality working practices.
- At least 1 year of experience in warehousing.
- Bachelor's Degree at least.