Skills And Tools:
- If you are passionate about designing high-quality modern web-based assets that provide superior solutions making business possible.
- Our organization needs an experienced UI/UX designer who is artistically creative and innovative in the design of web assets and design best practices.
- As a UI/UX designer in this space, you will work alongside product managers and developers to bring a superior competitive experience to our product applications in a way that earns the complete trust and respect of our customers and all who come to know us.
- Some of the things you'll be doing
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Set the vision for the user experience and build the space for others to collaborate.
- Ensure customer-centricity and usability of highly-complex and technical products.
- Work across multiple multi-disciplinary teams that make up an R&D organization and partner closely with engineering, product, and business counterparts.
- Provide design thinking and leadership to develop the right product strategy for the organization and produce UX storytelling to communicate that strategy broadly.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, and know-how and when to build and combine flows, user stories, sketches, wireframes, and deliver pixel-perfect specs.
Who we look for
- You are an incredible designer with outstanding design chops. You’ve shipped many products over the years that have served customers at scale.
- You’re a great communicator. You can build and create frameworks, facilitate product teams during product discovery with structured workshops, and brainstorm initial design concepts. You can effectively mentor others to deliver work, and make strategy come to life.
- You ideally have experience designing for business users of digital marketing and analytics products
- You ideally have worked with product teams in highly-technical domains involving lots of data
- You are a hardworking systems thinker and problem solver who can connect the dots between various user groups and industry workflows and turn them into simple and impactful design solutions and flows.
- You confidently prototype to bring design mockups to life.
- You’re constantly sketching concepts, tweaking flows, or refining designs that represent the big-thinking work.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to refine your designs through user feedback, whether through hands-on user research, or designing options for A/B tests.
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us.
- 3+ years of Design Experience
- Experience creating interactive modern user interfaces
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Knowledge of Usability and Accessibility Standards and how they apply in design
- Knowledge of Agile values
- Experience working in agile software development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Prior experience with Enterprise Design
- A creative portfolio that can demonstrate design proficiency (can be web based or printed material)
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt27 days ago
- Architectural Technical Office...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza7 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Audio Visual Pre Sales Enginee... - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Back-end Developer (NestJS) - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Design Architect - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Front End Team Lead - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago
- Senior SQL Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- UI UX Designer&graphic designe...Confidential Company - Badr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior UI/UX Designer-Part Tim...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago