Skills And Tools:
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Be the point of contact with the client (receive all of the needed information and requirements).
- Enhance the existing ideas and suggest new ideas to improve the client's experience and revenue.
- Brief the team members about the client's requirements and assign the tasks to each team member with a clear deadline.
- Provide day-to-day supervision and follow-up to ensure that the project's workflow is running smoothly and accurately.
- Follow up with team members ensuring that the outputs are delivered to the client on time and with high quality.
- Deliver the required output to the client by the deadline and make sure it's approved with no amendments.
- Manage the after-sales services for the client.
- Analyze the client's data and make recommendations to maximize the potential of business revenue.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy or any relevant field is a must.
- 3-5 years Proven work experience as Medical Sales Rep, Sales Account Manager.
- Fluent English Language.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying attention to details.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding consumer behaviors and industry trends.