Skills And Tools:
Scope of Work :
- Regional Sales Manager for Egypt - Delta area is required to identify a develop sales potential by effectively influencing dental clinicians, dealers, dental schools, institutions, group practices in order to ensure sales and revenue targets are in line with the business objectives.
- Apply the sales process to varied selling solutions and with different customers, with the result sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Analyze market business trends to develop and execute a territory business plan to capitalize on current and future opportunities within the local market.
- Report on competitor activities across the region, working with the Marketing team and the Commercial Leader accordingly
- To coordinate and conduct sales meetings and product training for customers including training and vendor days with dealers & telesales teams
- To effectively and professionally present to groups of dental care professionals, including dental student and postgraduate education departments
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key personnel including all relevant sales and market personnel
- Comply with all corporate governance requirements and regulatory requirements
- Work with the Clinical Educators in regards to meetings/presentations Assist in the training and coaching of new sales colleagues
- Maintain and update the CRM (customer database)
- Collaborate on marketing programs by monitoring and providing accurate tracking, reporting, and follow up to ensure a consistent and professional marketing campaign
- Be able to articulate business as well as clinical benefits of the products
- Professionally manage and process customer complaints in accordance with the company's procedures.
Required Qualifications :
- Commercial and experience of sales is essential
- Proven success and ability to bring techniques and passion for best practice in this field
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent Knowledge of Industry
- Professional with proven ability to build appropriate relationships with key customers
- Enthusiastic, efficient, and highly organized – desire to constantly improve efficiencies and customer focus
- Structured and clear thinker – ability to prioritize a demanding workload through business planning and territory management
- Dentist background huge advantage.
- Age: 28 to 34 – Vibrant & energetic
- 5 - 7 years sales experience in a Corporate organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very Good English
- Outdoor APIs Sales Representat... - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Sales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Property Consultant - Sales Re... - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - S...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Business Development Sp... - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago