Accounts Receivable AccountantPosted 7 days ago
113Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Review and Post Receivables transitions into GL &Following up with Warehouse to close any dispatches on daily basic.
- Reconcile all the receiving payments (Cash, Checks, Deposits and Transfers) with ERP Sys.
- Ensure that all sales transactions are compliant and completed according to Sofipack credit & Cash Policy.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Follow up with sales team to close any debit balance in timely manner before due date.
- Negotiate with sales team for any overdue invoices till collecting the balance with lowest risk.
- Preparing and analyzing sales in, returns, sales commission, sales discount, and withholding tax. Manage the documents archiving process for all receivables.
- Prepare the cash inflow forecast and justify the variance with actuals.
- Review & Monitor Accrued and Record it into the ERP system.
- Reconcile the receivables sub module with the GL module on daily and monthly basic.
- Maintains records by Filling invoices, debits Notes, and credits notes.
- Generate and review AR AGING on daily basic (it reflects Credit days, Credit limit, customer status, outstanding orders, balance and overdue
- Assemble data required for annual audits- internally (Internal Audit) or Externally
- BSC of Commerce- Accounting
- 5 years experience at least in the same position
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel
- Very Good in English Writing, Reading .
- Very high communication skills
- Very high problem solving skills
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo17 hours ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago