Skills And Tools:
- Reviewing all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
- Process check requests.
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Prepare and Process Timed Payments.
- Prepares outstanding accounts payable balance, tax deduction from suppliers and monthly payable tax settlement.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable university.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English