Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
- Traveling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing per-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
- Provide service and customer support during visits answering inquiries
- Responsible for handling customer while testing a new hearing aid
- Support the customer psychologically to accept their hearing loss and choose the suitable Hearing aid
- Help customers to understand their Audio grams
- Handle the implementation process for new hearing aid and giving customer orientation for the aid features, wearing, usage and preserving it.
- Obtain ear impressions for preparing ear molds and hearing aid shells.
- Prepare the work order and invoice, ear molds and maintenance documents and reports.
- Apply amendments and fine tuning and re-fitting for HA.
- Any others tasks assigned by the direct manager
- Shift Basis.
- Biomedical, Science, electronics or communication Engineering
- Very good English.
- Team work.