Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for achieving the sales target assigned by the Sales Manager for different accounts with the same sector.
- Prepare a progress report of his active accounts and submit to the Channels/Sales Manager for review and approval.
- Regularly Update the Sales Manager on the occurring systems and infrastructure of the client to assist him in identifying new opportunities.
- Prepare the commercial proposal and submit to the Channels/Sales Manager for approval.
- Undertake the presales and commercial aspects for proposals.
- Assist the purchasing team in identifying suppliers/vendors and review the final quotation before processing.
- Assist the Channels/Sales Manager in the preparation the cost sheet in coordination with the technical team if needed.
- Coordinate with the assigned Projects team, ensuring the prepared project implementation plan is in compliance with the sales deal.
- Coordinate with Logistics and Finance to ensure proper delivery to clients and payments to vendors are done without delay.
- BSc. Engineering of Electrical or Communication or a relevant degree.
- 3+ years of experience selling to the Government or Public Sector Organizations.
- Or 3+ years of experience in selling and promoting Cisco /HPe Solutions are a definite plus as a qualifier for this position.
- Previous experience in Enterprise accounts and classes A customers.
- Owning a car is preferred, though not necessary.
- Fluency in English.
- Software Sales Engineer (Mech....Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago