Skills And Tools:
SAP CPI Developer
- Candidates with a minimum of 5 years of experience in integration-based developments and configurations and 7-9 years of overall experience in SAP technologies.
- Excellent Knowledge of SAP PA, OM Basic tables, SAP Cloud Platform Integration and API Management
- Experience in the integration of multiple SAP and non-SAP systems
- Good to have API management and Open Connector knowledge related to SAP CPI
- Expertise in handling integrations using SFSF, ODATA, SFTP, IDOC, SOAP, HTTP, Process Direct, and REST Adapters and designing ABAP interfaces
- Should have experience in handling different data conversions like JSON to XML, CSV to XML etc.
- Should have experience in using various CPI pallet options (Integration patterns – Message transformations, Enricher, splitter, etc.)
- Experience in debugging, Runtime Analysis, and Unit & integration Testing.
- Should have knowledge in handling security artefacts, encryption and decryption mechanisms.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an engineering field
- Problem solver who enjoys technical challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Location: Egypt and Jordon
Language: Arabic and English
- Sr. SAP Business One Consultan...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago