Skills And Tools:
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with clients to understand their business processes and
requirements for the ERP system.
- Configure and customize the ERP system to meet the client's specific needs.
- Develop test plans and oversee the testing process to ensure that the ERP system is working as intended
- Train end-users on the ERP system and provide ongoing support.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to clients during/after the implementation process
- Collaborate with project managers and technical teams to ensure project timelines and milestones are met
- Document all processes, system changes, and project activities in detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related fiel
- Minimum of two years of experience in accounting or any relevant.
- General knowledge of ERP systems and solutions which similar to SAP, Oracle, or Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Willingness to travel domestically if needed
- Experience with cloud-based ERP solutions and software development is a plus.
- ERP Implementation Specialist ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Odoo implementer - Nasr City, Cairo1 hour ago
- Senior MS Dynamics 365 CRM Tec... - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer Required... - New Cairo, Cairo1 hour ago
- Sales Account Manager - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago
- Odoo ImplementerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza7 days ago
- .NET Software developer's Team...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago