Skills And Tools:
- Helping students improve their skills via individual and group sessions through practice.
- Placement Exam Arrangements, Classroom Management, Planning, Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes.
- Marking and Providing appropriate feedback oral and written work.
- Attending and contributing to training and general meetings.
- Basic administration tasks including students' performance and attendance records, etc.
- Fluency in the English Language is A MUST.
- Effective pronunciation skills.
- Minimum Experience at least (1-3) years in Teaching English.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Preferred having TEACHING CERTIFICATE ( TEFL- TESOL- CELTA).
- Flexibility in interacting with students, colleagues and administration staff.
- Commitment to adhere to the rules of the University and apply its mission and vision.
Working days & hours: 3 days/ week & 6 hours/day.
- English InstructorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago