-Ameria, AlexandriaPosted 1 month ago
99Applicants for1 open position
- 4In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the Treasurer’s duties, thereby enabling the Treasurer to focus on more strategic issues.
- Mange daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets.
- Ensure proper cash management process.
- Contribute in selection of the financing banks & structuring of facilities.
- Make sure that the company's policies and procedures are being properly applied in terms of cash management and structure.
- Allocate business to different banks.
- Negotiate bank and service fees.
- Manage the safe box keepers’ team.
- Allocate transactions to leasing companies if necessary.
- Assess & analyze any new finance offers.
- Use off balance sheet financing tools to enhance cash position.
- Design workflow and administrative procedures for the tasks handled by the department of Treasury Operations and ensure implementation of bank's policies and procedures.
- Manage all cash management functions.
- Forecast worldwide interest expense and income.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships.
- Implement new bank technologies, products, and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Ensure that a company's cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate effectively.
- Forecast cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Undertake risk management activities to protect a company's financial well-being.
- Evaluate the financial impact of new business ventures.
- Negotiate loan or overdraft terms with company bankers.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Recommend, implement, and maintain process improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/ finance.
- 7-10 years of experience in Treasury preferably in Manufacturing.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) is a plus.
- Training in Treasury field (certificates/courses).
- Excellent command of English language.
- Strong communication skills.
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria7 days ago