Skills And Tools:
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Follow up the CEO office
- Handling Petty cash
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals.
- Keep track of employees’ tasks and report back to the CEO.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders to senior management.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Good command of the English language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Technical skills
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, familiarity with the roles and function of the assigned department to keep track of the employees’ tasks.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Females only
- Ability to maintain flexibility and courteous demeanor in stressful situations
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously under minimal direction
- Hotel Front-Desk ReceptionistConfidential Company - Ras Sedr, South Sinai8 days ago
- Receptionist /Admin AssistantTawakol for Investment and Development (TID) - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago