Skills And Tools:
- Configure Solutions to meet client needs
- Explain to clients how to use the configured solution
- Troubleshoot issues that client end-users experience:
- Determine if issues are addressable by training, configuration, or product enhancement or product bug fix.
- Document the issue and your findings, confirm with Lead Consultant next steps
- Work with Client’s Support, R&D, and Product Management to explain the issue and the next steps
- Fluent English is a MUST
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Science with a college transcript provided.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Software Implementation role. Will consider candidates with experience in a Systems Configuration or Systems Integration role. Strong programming experience preferred.
- Experience working with C# and another object-oriented programming language, ideally Java.
- Experience with Visual Studio, HTML and CSS would be ideal.
- Understanding of software development cycle
The ideal candidate must:
- Demonstrate technical aptitude
- Learn new technologies rapidly with an ability to acquire and retain knowledge
- Have a logical approach to solving problems
- Maintain curiosity about how the world works and connects in order to learn Project and Portfolio Management practices
- Engage with clients to solve problems
- Collaborate well within and across teams
- Take guidance from peers and mentors while working independently
- Solution ArchitectConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Senior Odoo ImplementerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago