Skills And Tools:
|Point of contact with Forasna job seekers to expand Forasna database and ensure continuous updated profiles.|
- Acts as the link between Forasna website and job seekers using our product.
- Gives and receives calls to orient jobseekers on Forasna, helps them create and/or update their profiles, as well as helps them with applying to different jobs on the website.
- Recommend suitable jobs to job seekers and guide them on how to make the best use of Forasna.
- Uses sources like (Job Fairs/Online search/Referrals) to update our database and achieve daily targets.
- Receives different inquiries and complaints through inbound calls and directs them to the person/team in charge.
- Follow quality standards in all the above.
- Other related tasks.
2 days off per week.
Fixed shifts from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Bachelor degree of any relevant field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a call center or customer service role
- Excellent verbal and phone communication skills
- Patience and active listening
- Good level of English language