Skills And Tools:
We are a software house located in Nasr city. We are specialized in Web Applications, Mobile Applications.
We are seeking an enthusiastic motivated candidate who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our team as a Senior SharePoint developer
- Medical Insurance.
- Social Insurance.
- Employees training and capacity building Plan.
Our candidate will be Responsible For:
- Carry out analysis, design, development, and delivery of custom-built web parts, application pages, user controls, web services, master pages, application wizards, dashboards, and reports.
- Develop custom SharePoint farm solutions in Visual Studio using C# to address business needs.
- Develop integration layers to back end databases, remote web services, and other data sources.
- Support and take ownership of existing SharePoint deployments.
- Interact with business users to establish/clarify their requirements and develop application specifications.
The best candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of six (6) years of demonstrated, hands-on experience with SharePoint technologies (2013/2016/2019)
- Excellent Experience of SharePoint 2013 is a Must.
- Proved experience of SharePoint Variation Services (SP 2013 especially).
- Good experience of Using OOTB SharePoint Solutions and Components.
- Good experience of SharePoint Designer.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint Administration and Deployment process on SharePoint for multiple types of solutions.
- Minimum two (2) years of hand-on, demonstrated experience with SharePoint Online and Office 365
- Hands-on Power Platform (PowerApps and Power Automate) development experience.
- Developer experience in the analysis, design, hands-on development, and deployment of web-based applications
- Experience in SPFx jQuery, Client Object Model and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience architecting migrations from legacy and non-Microsoft platforms to SharePoint (on-premise, hybrid, SharePoint Online)
- Hands-on experience re-architecting legacy SharePoint Web Parts and Custom Applications for modern SharePoint-hosted applications
- Experience programming in .NET 4.0 or higher, C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, XML.
- Experience in Git source control.
- Experience in Agile Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and development teams.
- Strong analytical and estimation skills with the ability to quickly debug system problems and provide short & long term solutions.
- Senior .NET Developer - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- ASP.Net / VB.Net Developer - R...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- .Net Software DeveloperConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago