Skills And Tools:
- Follow up and report regular line defect result.
- Follow up regular (LQC, OQC, In house supplier) counter-measures.
- Follow up and train LQC operators.
- Control self and update sequential inspection process.
- Control CTQ and CTP daily time check.
- LQC Blind Test for assembly, inspection operators.
- Monthly quality (PIC: Quality part) meeting, prepare LQC monthly analysis and counter-measure.
- Daily Model change follow-up and control LQC (sampling) operators.
- Regular follow up (IF Cost): result, analysis and improvement activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Production, IE, or Electronics Engineering.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Very Good in English.
- Very Good in MS Office.