HR SpecialistPosted 2 months ago
119Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Handle on-boarding process for newly hired employees (orientation through company, creating credentials, introduction to software, signing papers... Etc.).
- Handle off-boarding and clearance process for employees leaving the organization.
- Prepare monthly payroll for all employees to make sure all staff paid correctly.
- Update employees’ handbook and SOPs according to changes and make sure they are well-implemented.
- Track and keep record for all types of leaves and make sure it is updated.
- Update employees’ database according to staff changes.
- Handle employees’ needs and inquiries.
- Perform various HR related administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Collect newly hired employees’ hiring documents to make sure all staff files are complete and there is no missing documents.
- Prepare documents to be signed by new staff upon hiring (contracts, employee handbook, SOPs, policies…etc.).
- Sign up employees in social insurance records.
- Keeps track of staff attendance and overtime records.
- Arrange training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Address employee conflicts and complete investigations as required and work with management to administer employee discipline or corrective action when needed.
- Assess employee engagement and retention, and actively work to identify, analyze, and improve any problematic areas.
- Design and implement training and development programs for contracted staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or any related field.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and social insurance processes.
- Experience with Human resources internal processes.
- HR diploma from AUC is a privilege.
Minimum 3+ Years of Experience in a similar position.
Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
Proficient Microsoft office user.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- High problem solving skills.
- Very high stress resistance.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Excellent People Skills.
- Highly committed.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Sociable and Approachable.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Energetic and Tenacious
- Ability to Work Well with Team Members
- Ability to work remotely/ onsite if needed.
- Has a laptop and a stable internet.
- Organizational Development Man... - Qalyub, Qalubia2 days ago
- Hostess - At Fashion Brand Sto...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 hours ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Executive Secretary - GM - Obour City, Cairo26 days ago
- (B2B) Sales Lead - Cairo, Egypt27 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Housing administrative Special... - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago
- Secretary - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Reception Administration - Mohandessin, Giza14 days ago
- Vendor Coordinator - Fresh Gra... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- Office Manager and HR Recruitm...Spark Systems - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- HR Operations Senior Specialis...Aman Holding - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistCODPARTNER - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- HR Executive - Factory basedConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza23 days ago
- HR GeneralistNew Generation Developments - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Site HR SpecialistSinoma-cdi - Beni Suef, Beni Suef24 days ago
- HR & Development Specialist/Se...Boston Federal Financial - Glim, Alexandria7 days ago
- Recruitment Specialist3D Diagnostix - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- HR SpecialistAl-Safwa Engineering Industry - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- HR Administratorflyadeal Egypt - Giza, Giza2 days ago