Skills And Tools:
- Supervise all recruitment process.
- Responsible for collecting all the needed data for the monthly payroll including Overtime, incentives, Loans, if any.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress.
- Follow-up warnings and penalties.
- Follow-up new contracts and make updates.
- Make periodic reports about annual leave and overtime.
- Encourage the spirit of team work towards quality.
- Prepare salaries pay slips.
- Follow up health insurance.
- Follow up the foreigners' work permissions.
- Participation in the evaluation process of employees.
- Follow up the daily attendance reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Experience from 5 to 8 years.
- A diploma or certificate in Human Resources Management is preferred.
- Solid understanding of labor laws.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Very good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office .
- Human Resource ManagerConfidential Company - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria3 days ago
- Logistic Section HeadConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria20 days ago
- Human Resources SupervisorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Mahalla Kubra, Gharbia9 days ago