Skills And Tools:
- Maintenance engineers are responsible for the installation and maintenance of industrial equipment. Maintenance engineers perform routine equipment maintenance, troubleshoot issues, and make on-site repairs when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Proven work experience (3-5) years as a maintenance engineer.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Knowledge of EPA and OSHA guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and cooling systems.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Ability to work with heavy equipment.
- Senior Electrical Power Engine... - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- Production Manager - 6th of October, Giza15 days ago
- Maintenance Supervisor (Medica... - Mokattam, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Manager - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Quantity Surveying Engineer-El... - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- Landscape Lightning Engineer - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- SAP Application Consultant-4Ha... - 6th of October, Giza22 days ago
- Application Support Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Contracts EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Maintenance Engineer - (Electr...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Senior Mechanical Maintenance ...El Nasr Automotive Manufacturing Company - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - Faisal, Giza11 days ago
- Maintenance EngineerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt20 days ago