Skills And Tools:
- Selling "UPS, DC, BMS & Solar "systems/solutions to customers, focusing on volume, mix, and profitability targets.
- Targeting new customers and opportunities to increase the database of the company.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through continuous follow-up.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/solution offering and align to provide a solution.
- Guide and support customers and other marketing activities.
- Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale.
- Perform sales promotion activities like presentations to customers.
- Perform market intelligence and product gap analysis and provide feedback to manager to Identify potentials/opportunities in the market and preparing marketing strategy.
- Assists all customers or potential customers in a professional, courteous, reliable, attentive, honest, and responsive manner.
- Identifies customer needs and provides knowledgeable assistance to help customers select the correct product/solution to serve their needs.
- Ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals through effective product/solution presentations and negotiations. Assist in (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics ..etc.)
- 3-5 years’ sales experience. (UPS, DC, BMS & Solar) systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Comprehensive understanding of sales and negotiation techniques.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Challenging Personality.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Location: Giza, 6th October
- Sales Account Manager (B2B) - ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Export Sales Specialist ( 6th ...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Sales EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago