Skills And Tools:
- Supervise food safety team work activities & plan of work.
- Responsible for food safety management system preparation implementation & follow up.
- Responsible for cleaning programs preparation with other departments.
- Responsible for traceability plans for the products for annual plan.
- Responsible of monitoring pest control program with external service provider.
- Responsible for training of food safety for all corporate levels.
- Responsible for policies & procedure of the GMP, GHP and other hygiene policies.
- Responsible for establishing & follow up of HACCP plans pf all our products.
- Participate in the new product developments from the perspective of food safety requirements.
- Responsible for internal & external food safety audits coordination & results.
- Responsible for NFSA requirements implementation with the corporate team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Vet, Science, Agriculture or Pharmacy.
- 3- 5 years of experience in the same field of food safety.
- Required certifications and courses:
- BRC or FSSC.
- Food safety level 4
- Internal audits.
- Good English command writing & speaking.
- Computer skills
- Quality Assurance Specialist -...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago