Skills And Tools:
This person considers all aspects of the relationship with customers while striving to support the existing customer base, and develops new customers:
- Further develop customer relationships. Search for expansion and new business opportunities within current customer base.
- Manage all direct customer interfaces and inquiries regarding product performance/price, logistics, delivery or contractual format; insure direct contact with all existing accounts at least annually; prepare call reports.
- Call on clients at the staff and management levels ranging from researchers & lab technicians, to process engineers & operations staff, to maintenance & facilities managers, to professional purchasing agents and corporate executives.
- Gather data on market trends, competitive products, and prices;Develop and execute a territory sales plan
- Achieve annual sales and margin budgets for defined accounts and territory and develop new customers
- Develop and propose changes to the product strategic business plan to ensure proper positioning for long term growth
- Prepare proposals and price quotes
- Build and upkeep contact files with all pertinent names/positions
- Represent the company product lines at Trade Shows
- 4-year college degree; preference for BS Chemistry (some flexibility)
- 5+ years of experience selling specialty chemicals including traveling to customer sites.
- The ability to understand manufacturing methods and supply chain issues
- Business Development ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria5 days ago
- Business Development ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago