Skills And Tools:
- Complete the assigned tasks within time & produce code quality guidelines for the team to ensure a premium delivery.
- Create and propose alternative solutions and ideas, develop the client’s project/s approaches through adopting new technologies & frame works for a better product quality.
- Mentor and coach multiple teams and multiple projects covering various technology stacks.
- Ensure the documentation of the tasks being implemented among the team members for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Plan projects & ensure effective resources allocation
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Master solution design and architecture and technology selection, also work closely with team.
- Conduct Team member’s evaluation & create performance development plans.
- Participating in technical interviews & provide the HR team with a proper feedback.
- Monitors and verifies that the company coding standards and development practices are being followed.
- Guide for selecting the proper technology roadmap.
- Plan & provide the team trainings to meet with the technology skills and company’s planned technical roadmap.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Customized Annual Technical/Non-Technical Development Plans.
- Medical (Individual & Family Coverage) & Social Insurance.
- Transportation – Bus Routes.
- Business Travels based on the need.
- European Clients’ Exposure.
- You will also have the benefit of working with the latest technologies.
Qualifications & experience:
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- 6+ years of product development experience for large scale highly available, fault tolerant enterprise systems with high volume and high performance requirements
- At least with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, leading a team of minimum 5 members.
- Worked for a multi-national or large national company with good reputation or big scale projects in SMEs
- Expert with TDD (Test-driven Development) and/or Unit Tests Development.
- A hand on experience in agile methodologies and execution.
- Possess an excellent knowledge and implementation in regards to programming skills & software development.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
Technologies & Frameworks:
- Strong experience in NodeJS
- Very good experience with MySQL
- Good experience in Typescript
- Good experience in Microservices and Serverless
- Good experience in AWS S3
- Very good experience in Unit Test and Code Review
- Senior Full Stack Developer (N...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Node JS Backend Develop...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago