HR ManagerPosted 12 days ago
373Applicants for1 open position
- 16In Consideration
- 150Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Recruitment and Selection:
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Selecting and appointing new employees based on the required criteria and the extent to which qualifications match
- Determine short and long term staffing needs
- Provide guidance in the preparation of Yearly Manpower Budget as per operational requirements.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date
- Managing succession planning of staff
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Maintain inter-and-intra departmental workflow by providing information to and cooperating with co-workers.
- KPIs creation and update.
- Ensures that all employees are assessed according to their job performance on a timely manner.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Ensuring compliance with company’s policies while conducting appraisal.
- Rephrasing and cascading Departments objectives.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Identifying performance gaps and Conducting TNA.
- Creating quarterly training action plans in coordination with department managers and internal trainers’ team (internal and external yearly training plan)
- Designing the organization's organizational structure and administrative hierarchy in accordance with administrative principles
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Coordinate with National HR Manager to craft organization-wide strategies and objectives
Compensation and Benefits:
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Ensure all employees increment and promotions are in-line with their Career Development Plan and Salary Matrix.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions in coordination with respective Managers
- Work with Senior Management to craft consistent equitable and competitive compensation and incentives through analysis of benefits options and cost alternatives.
- Design employees’ compensation and benefits packages
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Adhere to all procedures related to Social Insurance & Labor Laws and do all needed tasks in liaison to Social Insurance and Labor Office.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable Human Resources Law requirements in operations; conducting investigations, maintaining records.
- Ensure timely start/renewal of employment contracts, for all existing and new employees.
- Support staff and managers on day-to-day issues
- Responsible for personnel issues ; dealing with labor law office , social insurance & preparing form 2
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Management, Executive HR Director & General Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related.
- Experience in ERP systems is a must, prefer MenaItech.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as HR Manager .
- Having certificates in HRM is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and Leadership skills
- Should have strong analytical skills and Attention to detail.
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior Human Resources Special... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza28 days ago
- Organizational Development Man... - Qalyub, Qalubia2 days ago
- Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo6 days ago
- Oracle HCM Fusion Functional S... - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Talent Acquisition Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago
- Senior Recruitment Specialist - Alexandria, Egypt23 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- HR ManagerA Market- Egypt - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia5 days ago
- HR Managerشيلتر تكنولوجي - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- HR Manager - ( Real Estate)Darna Developments - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- HR and Admin ManagerNational Motors - Nasr City, Cairo18 hours ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago
- Group HR Managertiger group - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- HR & IT Manager.ATEC - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- HR ManagerSUL Logistics - Sheraton, Cairo16 days ago