Skills And Tools:
General overview about the job:
Sr BI & DWH Engineer is responsible for integrating data from our sources and make BI Report and Dashboard with data warehouse.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Extract and integrate data from different sources to Data warehouse.
- Create BI dashboards and reports.
- Provide consultation and trainings to teams who work with BI Solutions.
- Collaborate with business leads, application owners, end users and third-party contacts to design, implement and test data warehouse applications in a phased manner.
- Develop and test unit, system, performance with regression on ETL mappings.
- Experience 3-5yrs. in the same position.
- Excellent experience in SQL.
- Proven Experience with Data warehouse.
- Proven Experience with Business Intelligence tool (Qlik, OBIEE).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in design and implementation of ETL framework for complex data warehouse projects.
- Excellent knowledge of relational data modeling (ERD), SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms, including POSTGRES, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex T-SQL and database performance tuning.
- Should have expert level experience in building data lakes and data marts by working with each business unit and building high impact BI reports ,data warehouse projects
- Good knowledge with MS office (Excel, Word … ETC).