Skills And Tools:
- Drive innovation across the entire FMCG portfolio, by assessing new opportunities to capture volume and value share while increasing productivity across our existing categories.
- Forecast Planning for sourcing product/services to ensure on time delivery, budget productivity and approved quality/specifications.
- Evaluate and source products/services based on lowest Total Cost of Ownership. Challenge established specs/standards, which impact approved budget in order to deliver annual system productivity.
- Develop, negotiate and execute purchasing agreements and projects, by maximizing company leveraging potential to obtain the best value through outsourcing of Non-Core business and availing new entrants to increase competition.
- Build system capabilities through monthly updates to share with relevant stakeholders with regards to the latest innovation in technology, competitive landscape, trends to develop an effective sourcing strategy through collaboration with sectors ( Dry and Frozen).
- Network with other companies to benchmark and identify best practices in the local market.
- Recruit best in class suppliers to deliver business needs.
- Develop and execute negotiating strategy and lead cross-functional negotiating team.
- Implement marketing innovations, by transforming concepts/ideation to market practice by outsourcing/developing actionable prototypes.
- Develop effective communications with operating departments and other divisions on future requirements, commitments, costs, timing and performance of suppliers in regard to potential portfolio in line with company direction and priorities.
- Contract Management/Administration: develop sourcing plans, assemble/evaluate/screen bidders, assess suppliers, review/open bids, clarify/evaluate bids and recommend contract award.
- Hold per and post award meetings, prepare formal contract documents, secure functional endorsements, debrief unsuccessful bidders, contract execution, contract implementation, commercial contract terms, contract kick-off meetings, administer contract in regard to changes/amendments, price variations, conflict resolution etc..
- Ensure that sourcing activities comply with company and department procedures and guidelines.
- Minimum 2 years related experience ( Scouring / Co-manufacturing ) Background ( Packaging ).
- Excellent project management skills to manage own project and tasks
- High supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and analytical skills with experience of analyzing & interpreting complex data & customer requirements are essential to this role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, Effective Negotiation Skills
- Honest and talented to deal with outside parties in an appropriate manner
- Report writing skills
- Work Knowledge of MS Office (Excel-word-PowerPoint)
- Excellent Command of English Language
- Factory ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia8 days ago
- SAP Project ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago