Skills And Tools:
- Handle Pre-handover technical inspections, ensure feedback is followed up and escalated where necessary.
- Achieve hand over set targets and objectives.
- Manage customer “snag list”.
- Follow up snags defects with technical team to ensure that snagging issues are rectified to the correct standard in timely / monitored manners.
- Ensures all property snagging documentation is correctly compiled.
- Provides input into the development of more efficient handover procedures.
- Provide progress reports for all handover / potential for handover buildings.
- Report customer snags status on weekly / monthly basis.
- Communicate with customer / handover representative snags status and execution timeline.
- Keep an historical record for all cases within scope.
Education and Experience Requirements
- bachelor degree of engineering
- Minimum 1-3 year of experience in similar position
- M,Sc Power point.
- Finishing works
- Time management
- Team oriented
- Negotiating/ Persuading skills
- Excellent Knowledge of finishing works /techniques.