Skills And Tools:
- Architect and implement codified cloud infrastructure, working with technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, and Jenkins.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines on kubernetes
- Participate in all phases of the delivery life cycle, including design, development, test automation and release.
- Tier 1 point of escalation from Support for any service availability challenges reported by multitenant customers
- Participate in coordination of production deployments, on-call production support and monitoring
- Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency
- Work with other teams to resolve issues related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging
- Provide documentation and training of duties to Operations, new staff and related groups
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience.
- Enterprise experience in Kubernetes is a MUST
- Very good Linux background is a MUST – and preferred to be combined with system administration work experience/ background.
- Very good experience using Automation tools – Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- CI/CD experience using tools such a Jenkins and Docker.