Skills And Tools:
Quality Assurance Manager
- Ensure high standards of Food Safety requirements for central Kitchen and all restaurant kitchen section are maintained in accordance to the standard
- To conduct regular site inspections of F&B outlets and kitchens to ensure our operational colleagues adhere to the rules and regulations required under our local regulatory licensed requirement based on ‘A’ grading criteria for F&B and food establishment standard.
- Write Inspection report.
- In charge of all the kitchen related licensing
- To assist with coordinating with third party sampling and maintain microbiological inspection records.
- Perform data analysis on microbiological performance standards and communicate the performance and achievement to Kitchen colleagues on their performance standards in maintaining Hygiene standards.
- Coordinate and ensure proper relevant and applicable records are maintained in accordance with ISO:22000
- Assist with conducting regular Supplier Audits and Inspections on Suppliers Food supplied, whenever applicable
- Diploma inFood Science / Food Technology or related field
- Experience in food safety
- Well, verse with ISO:2200 and all relevant hygiene standards.
- Quality Assurance Specialist -...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Quality Assurance Specialist- ...E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Quality Assurance Section HeadConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago