Skills And Tools:
- Preparing and delivering lessons to improve students' reading, writing, and conversing skills.
- Developing educational content such as notes and quizzes.
- Assigning activities to facilitate students' consolidation of learning material.
- Tailoring your teaching style in accordance with students' needs.
- Tracking and reporting on students' progress.
- Ensuring that your equipment is in good working condition at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in education with a specialization in English (or equivalent).
- Experience: 2 years of experience as an ESL teacher is a must (including online classes).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Own laptop or desktop computer equipped with a mic and a webcam.
- Fast and stable internet connection (30 MBs or more).
- Excellent computer skills.
- English level: Fluent or native-like.
- Organized and attentive to students' needs.
- Females only
- Age: 24 years old or more.
- location: work from home.
- working hours: part-time.
- Salary: negotiable.
- English InstructorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago