Skills And Tools:
We are hiring team leaders who KNOW the way, GO the way and SHOW the way to their teams to ensure set commercial objectives are met if not exceeded. We are seeking people who have the ability to influence others through impactful communication capabilities and drive all for results at both qualitative and quantitative aspects.
First Line Sales Manager as per the following details:
- Designation: First Line Sales Manager (FLSM)
- Location: North Upper Egypt (Minia or Benisuef) /South Upper Egypt (Sohag or Assuit)
- Reporting: National Sales Manager
The FLSM acts as an intermediate between the organization and the Sales Force and represents a focal point of contact for both. The role is all about leading a team of regional Medical Representatives to achieve common goals and results
A. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Business Knowledge:
- Take full ownership of the district and its commercial success
- Know and lead the way in assigned geographical territories
- Develop and maintain a sustainable partnership with KOLs of the therapy areas of responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and share market intelligence as needed with business stakeholders e.g. Marketing, Key Account Team, etc.
- Maintain and expand customer base by counseling Medical Representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Professionally update diseases, products, and competitors knowledge
2. Team Development:
- Develop the team ensuring succession and manpower supply
- Identify and set retention plans for regional talents in liaising with the HR team
- Determine development needs for the regional team using comprehensive TNA along with the Performance management System
- Coach, motivate, and inspire the assigned team to accomplish business goals and maximize their individual performance, both face-to-face and remotely
- Delegate tasks to the team to expose, engage and develop them by doing
3. Achieving Business Objectives:
- Actively participate in the staffing process of the team of responsibility
- Achieve sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations
- Meet (if not exceed) sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending
- Monitor and closely follow the activities of the team submitted to the CRM system. Analyze and conclude meaningful outcome
- Level of education: Life Science Degree (Pharmacy, Veterinary or Science)
- Experience: Previous experience of the Pharmaceutical FLSM role is mandatory.
- Multinational experience is an advantage
- Language : English proficiency is mandated
- IT Literacy: Professional MS-Office knowledge
C.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Ability to influence through effective communication
- Role-model of integrity and personal honesty
- Demonstrated Leadership Essentials
- Business planning; the ability to develop clear and logical business plans for self and/or others that allow successful implementation of commercially viable ideas
- Professional communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to influence, convince and persuade
- Coaching for results; the ability to help another person to improve their performance using a range of skills and techniques, which collectively allow the person being coached to clarify their goals
- Strong sense of accountability and autonomy
What we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Please visit us:
About the Company:
Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics, and medical devices. Multicare has +20 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost +66 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which is located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ at New Cairo as well. We are one of the fast-growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets. Recently Multicare Poland has been launched which will be the entry port of the business to the European Union (EU).