Skills And Tools:
Director (Reporting To): Academic manager
Subordinates: Teachers, Academic Coordinator
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Promoting high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance, instruction, and assessment.
- Creating exams and revision sheets.
- Attending regular team and Departmental meetings.
- Promoting and ensuring quality teaching and effective learning.
- The Academic Supervisor is in charge of the academic content for a group of instructors.
- Ensuring that students are classed appropriately, and placed at the right level.
- Ensuring the teachers' preparation for their lessons to a high standard.
- Conduct informal / diagnostic and formal/ evaluative class visits.
- Give teachers constructive feedback and remedial procedures when needed.
- Ensuring that the instructional programs engaging the learners in tasks that require analytical and critical thinking and creativity.
- Analyzing assessment results.
- Applying the Common Core Standards and approved curricula.
- Handling assigned tasks from the management team.
- Giving training and orientation sessions.
- Sending weekly and monthly reports to the Academic manager.
- Interviewing new teachers.
- 8 Working Hours between 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- 5 Working days per week
- 2 Days off
- Previous experience as a supervisor
- Advanced English Language Proficiency
- Experience (3-6) years
- Educational Diploma would be a plus
- Previous TEFL Management Experience would be a plus
- CELTA would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- Time Management skills