Skills And Tools:
- Develop automated tests, and execute functional, application, and regression based tests.
- Contribute to the automation framework where required.
- Produce required documentation regarding testing methodology and testing results. Record, analyze and report on automation test results and complex issues.
- Review existing code and make valuable suggestions to enhance existing projects.
- Support product and environments by leading or contributing to regression activities, bringing knowledge of tools and methodologies to the task.
- Interact with the QA and product development team to understand product requirements.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Review, prioritize and negotiate work content, timelines and deliverables with key groups.
- Work to implement and improve documented standards, guidelines and best practices for Automation.
- 1- 3 years of experience in Automation.
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- knowledge of C# or Java programming language.
- Solid knowledge of formal test theory, software metrics, test methodology.
- Experience with White or Selenium automation testing is an asset.
- Comprehensive knowledge of web-based technologies (HTTP, HTML).
- Experience with server platforms is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Messaging systems ( email / sms/ voice) and CRM platforms preferred
- Software Testing Engineer (API...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago