Skills And Tools:
About Simply Nikah
We are a startup fully shariah-compliant Matrimonial app backed by scholars.
About the role
Our new team member will join the growing software development team as we design and develop a world-first mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Job type: Full-time
- Job set-up: Fully Remote
- Location: Egypt
- Compensation: Dependant on experience
Experience and Expertise
- Strong proficiency in NestJS and its ecosystem.
- Good understanding and experience with Google Firebase
- Experience with Flutter and understanding of how it integrates with backend services.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS services and cloud architecture principles.
- Experience in building and deploying machine learning models, especially with Google Vertex AI.
- Expertise in database management (NoSQL) specifically MongoDB.
- Proficient in developing and managing APIs (RESTful or GraphQL).
- Familiarity with security practices in backend development.
- Proven experience in implementing CI/CD and version control (Git).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks.
Personal and Orginisational Skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a team
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to troubleshooting
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively to meet project deadlines
- Openness to receiving and providing constructive feedback, and adapting to changes in project requirements
- Experience with JIRA
- Software Development Team Lead - Giza, Egypt22 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Senior Full Stack ASP.NET Deve... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Risk Manager - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia1 month ago