Skills And Tools:
The applied pharmacist should be able to:
- Check the prescription from the doctor and preparing the medication for the patient.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products.
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature/ glucose level measurement.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
- Direct contact with Facilities' contracts and Customer coding system in Abdin chain pharmacies.
- Gender: preferably males.
- Age: 24 to 35
- Bachelors' degree in Pharmaceutical science.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach.
- Integrity and compassion.