Skills And Tools:
- Manages the entries for order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Maintains updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices.
- Prepares reports on purchases, including cost analysis.
- Coordinates with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Plan and implement logistical plans, ensuring targets are met
- oversee product storage, handling, and distribution
- Use computer software to track goods from origin to delivery
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keep an accurate record of the process and analyze the performance
- Manage the costs involved while maintaining quality
- Improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers
- manage and minimize the risks (for example operational or reputational) that could affect or interrupt the supply chain
- Compares and evaluates offers from suppliers.
- Negotiates terms of agreement and pricing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- 0-2 years’ previous experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Live nearby 6th of October City
- Supply Chain - Business Intell...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Sr. Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago
- Supply Planner (FMCG)Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago