Skills And Tools:
- Designs and implements TMG’s ERM processes, methodologies, and frameworks.
- Formulates TMG’s Risk Framework (i.e., setting the group’s risk appetite, risk context, risk criteria, etc.).
- Formulates regular key reports including Risk Criteria, Risk Registers, Key Risk Indicators status, Risk Dashboard reporting, and emerging risk reporting, etc.
- Ensures the effectiveness of implemented Risk Treatment Strategies.
- Ensures the effectiveness of implemented mitigation measures (i.e., control design, effectiveness, etc.).
- Tackles areas related to Risk Exploitation.
- Coaches and educates management regarding ERM (i.e., conducting training sessions, workshops, etc.).
- Designs and implements a QAR program to assess the actual implementation of the ERM framework throughout the group.
- Leads TMG’s BCM/ BCP efforts, including setting up the BCM framework for the group.
- Works closely and liaises with TMG’s Internal Audit, QMS, BPI, AML&CFT, and Compliance functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- 15 years of experience with proven practical experience in ERM (Having established ERM functions from absolute scratch will be a definitive factor).
- Excellent command of English and Arabic Languages is a must.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Quality Control Engineer (Data...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago