Skills And Tools:
Work with Hiring Managers
- Recruitment & Scheduling Specialist must work very closely with hiring managers to ensure that they adequately understand the needs of the manager and the requirements and expectations of the job.
- Once they have a good understanding of the position, they can effectively assess applicants in regard to whether or not they would be able to perform well in the position. It’s critical that they develop and keep strong relationships with the hiring managers.
- Recruitment & Scheduling Specialist must source and recruit candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social media, while effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for the job.
- Throughout this process, they develop relationships with prospective talent.
- Recruitment & Scheduling Specialist also seek out and recommend creative new ways of sourcing talent.
Screen, Interview, and Assess Candidates
- Typically, Recruitment & Scheduling Specialist schedule all interviews and then prepare and advise their candidates beforehand.
- They review resumes, cover letters, and assess interview performance.
- Recruitment & Scheduling Specialistmust also complete all pre-screening and screening activities for prospective employees, which may include calling previous employers and completing background screens and drug tests.
Assist with Hiring Process
- In order to facilitate a smooth on-boarding process for new employees, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees as well as assist with the orientation process.
- They work closely with the Human Resources department during this phase.
Stay Up-to-Date with Industry Trends
- Recruitment & Scheduling Specialist must have in-depth knowledge of the industry in which they recruit.
- This may include having previously worked in that industry or attending educational seminars, networking, and industry events in order to gather such knowledge, as well as learning from hiring managers.
- It’s important to understand the industry in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager and the qualifications of prospective employees.
Manpower Planning & Scheduling
- The Candidate will work closely with Account management team to ensure that all training assignments are properly staffed and the right resource is assigned to every assignment
- He / She will also track trainer performance and availabilities to ensure accurate manpower forecasting and efficient assignment
Assisting the Training Operations Team
- When Recruitment activities are low the candidate will be required to assist the training operations team in customer follow up. details will be explained in the interview phase.
- English Language fluency is a must.
- Presentable, Self motivated, Can adapt to change, Can work in a cross functional team.
- Understanding of Internet and Microsoft Office (Especially Excel.
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Human Resources General...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago