Skills And Tools:
We are seeking for a motivated and experienced Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Functional Lead consultants.
- Provide Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion functional/technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire cloud application services implementation lifecycle for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects.
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion functionality
- Conduct Functional/Technical Design Workshops for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
- Identify functionality gaps in Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion, and build extensions for them
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects.
- Develop Security and Validation Strategies & Plans for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
- Implement Security for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
- Assist client in preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects.
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Validate configuration and data for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects.
- Lead migration of configuration, integrations and extensions to Production for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects.
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports,interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
- Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis.
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
- Must have 5+ years of relevant working experience in combination of below HCM modules (a or b):
A. Core HR, Absence Management, Help Desk, Talent Management, ORC, Fusion Learning
- Must have worked in at least 2 End to End implementation projects
- Should have worked on Implementations / Upgrades / Support Projects
- Experience in working on Other modules will be added advantage - Taleo Recruit etc.
- Should have experience working in ME region projects
- Strong Functional Skills on Fusion Modules.
- Should have experience in Stake Holder Management and Customer Communication.
- Should be equipped with Global Implementation / Upgrade / Support experiences.
- Knowledge on Business Processes with good exposure to AIM/OUM Methodology of Execution.
- Should be able to handle support teams.
- Should show ease in communication and ready to go an extra mile to achieve customer and organizational objectives.
- Should work independently.
- Should have sound knowledge in Technical Skills as well as functional Skills.
- Should have fair knowledge in OTBI / BI publisher reports
- EPM Consultant - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago