Skills And Tools:
- WordPress developers design and implement websites for companies using the WordPress creation tool.
- They are responsible for both front-end and back-end development, including the implementation of themes and plugins.
- Their goal is to create attractive and user-friendly websites according to client specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.