Purchasing Section Head - SteelPosted 2 months ago
164Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 133Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers
- Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided
- Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the steel structure and plate works company
- Degree in business administration/engineering or a related field.
- Experience as a Purchasing Section Head or in a similar position.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Purchasing And Logistics Secti...Confidential Company - Suez, Egypt6 days ago
- Deputy Purchasing ManagerConfidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria4 days ago
- Purchasing & Logistics OfficerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo5 days ago